Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Day 9: A Sports Report For All You Stupid Fucks (sorta)

So. The Dallas Cowboys........wait. Let me start over.

So. Stupid fucking sports. There that's better.

Today's blog is once again ripped straight from the pages of my local fucking newspaper. It appears the Dallas Cowboys have unveiled plans for their new stadium. Wee.





(First, let me tell you this: I did not vote for this stupid shit. I wasn't even allowed. It's like I was a black person trying to vote in Florida. You see, I live in a small town called Kennedale. Wee. Kennedale is right next to Arlington, which is where the new Cowboys stadium is being placed. You can't buy anything in Kennedale. There is not even a grocery store. If I want to purchase anything besides petrol for my fucking car, I have to drive to Arlington. What am I getting at? The tax imposed in Arlington which will pay for roughly 1/3 of this new extravagant contraption affects me. Sure its only .05 cents. What you don't know: I spend millions every day. I'm fucking rich. Wee)

How much is it going to cost?

$1,000,000,000.

That's a billion. ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

Do you stupid fucks have any idea how much money that is? I don't. I was kidding earlier when I said I was rich. I'm not really rich. Man that makes me sad. Just like the xtians (you see how I did that? You know, because sometimes we say xmas. Damn I'm clever. Someone give me some money......seriously) these stupid fucking sports fucks are building shit we don't need. Not even shit we don't need. Shit we REALLY DON'T FUCKING NEED GOD DAMN IT!!!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Could we feed the hungry with that money? Could we house the homeless? Could we give every person in this god forsaken country $3.50? We will never know. Actually we do know. It's math. God how I hate math. (You people have no idea how long it took me to figure out about how much each man woman and child would get in this country. No idea. I'm pathetic)

God I hate this country. Why can't I live in Sweden? Or how about New Zealand?

No comments: