Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day 16: Amos Lee LIve or Humanity's Stench or That Hot Girl Next To Me Just Touched My Arm

I just got back from seeing Amos Lee live in concert at The Gypsy Tea Room. Right now it's 11:43 pm. Just barely made it. Almost had to miss my first day of the "Blog-a-Day". I know most of you pricks out there are hoping for my failure to maintain my promise to blog every single day for the next year. You know this failure will drive my OCD ass to purchase a gun and end it all by blowing my brains out in front of an elementary school right as the last bell of the day has rung and all those innocent , tiny humans are running to the bus with visions of cartoons and candy dancing gingerly through their TV and or sugar addicted minds.

You people are sick. Really fucking twisted ass sick. Damn you.

Back to the subject at hand. Amos Lee.

HE WAS FREAKING AMAZING. That man can sing like no other in this modern world of computer enhanced vocals. You didn't really think Britney and Paris could really sing did you? Sorry to stomp on your poor pathetic excuse for a life.

I only have one complaint to lay upon this fine evening. It was in Dallas. Fucking Dallas. Seriously, what the fudge muffins is wrong with the retards in that city? What kind of strange Peruvian rain forest disease makes them want to shell out $20 for a ticket and then, while the featured act is playing, bark to each other like horny mongoloids on a rampage through a playground full of virgin puppies ripe for the pickin'?


It was nice however, to be around that many humans. It has been a while. I miss the smell of sweaty meat popsicles (that's a 5th Element joke for all of you keeping score out there) grinding together in unison. At one point, this incredibly beautiful woman standing mere inches from me actually bumped up against me and her skin I KID YOU FUCKING NOT touched mine! Needless to say, every bodily fluid imaginable came out of me at once and I had to flee to the safety and confinement of the bathroom. (It's a good thing I brought that extra set of clothes with me. I need to remember them more often) When I returned to my spot in the humpfest that whorish woman had the nerve to look repulsed. You know what the graham cracker crust you did!

In review: It was a pretty darn good affair. Weee!

Here is some Amos Lee for your listening pleasure:





No comments: