Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Day 10: I Have Nothing To Say

This is going to be a long year. Ten days and I'm already out of things to blog about. Dookie.

Maybe its just because I have nothing to do. I'm not sure I have even talked to another human today. Hmmmmm. Do county employees count? For now, I've got insurance. This is the first time since I was 19. How ridiculous is that. I never once claimed to be a smarty.

There is this: Merriam-Webster Dictionary has declared Thruthiness as their first annual "Word Of The Year". If you are a fan of The Colbert Report then you know what I'm talking about. If you are not, then you are stupid. You Idiot.

Well, I'm sorry I haven't had more to say to my disciples. Here is a comedic image to sooth your souls. Peace.




Wait!

That's not funny. That's sad. Now I must go cut myself.

PS. I just realized that one there at the bottom of Minnesota. I did some research. It turns out, one of their delegates wrote in John Edwards for President and John Edwards for Vice President. So that means John Edwards officially got 1 electoral vote for President. Wee.

1 comment:

hampton said...

how do you have insurance right now, didn't you quit dominos? i have insurance now for the first time in about a million years too. it rocks! and imogean heap rocks too. have you listened to regina spektor at all? if not, check her out, i think you'd dig it. i should blog more. i may have to, the tech dudes at work blocked myspace on our network. assholes. they think they are forcing me to to work, but in reality they are just making me be more creative in the ways i waste time.