Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 8: 4 yr Old Gives "Sexual" Hug

I refuse to believe this story. My eyes must be deceiving me. I must have forgotten how to read english. Maybe I have just somehow slipped into Bizarro World. Either way, I seriously feel like I'm about to puke. Seriously. Fuck

How in the fuck can you say that a 4 year old boy gave a "sexual" hug? I mean shit. Come the fuck on people. What the fuck is wrong with our world? What's going on? Have we seriously gotten to the point where we can accuse a 4 year old of sexual harassment?

I thought for sure the biggest sign of the apocalypse would be Britney Spears showing off her snatch to the whole world. Now this. Seriously folks. I'm scared.

However, there is a small chance this kid did sexually harass that woman. In which case WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? Where does a kid at the tender age of 4 learn to sexually harass? Which is worse? The school freaking out about a 4 year old "sexually" hugging a teacher or a 4 year old boy sexually hugging a teacher.

I want to cry.

For our planet.

(and my eyes for having actually gazed into the mindless fuckvoid that is Britney Spears' pussy)

No comments: