Monday, December 4, 2006

A blog a day for the next year

Maybe not. Maybe so. I mean, who the hell knows. More than likely I will forget. More than likely I will really be homeless before I can even finish my first. Today is December 4th 2006. I guess you already knew that. Damn. This isnt exactly a great start. Fuck it. Sorry for the language.

Today I sit at a crossroads. I know thats cheesy. Its the truth. I have no job to speak of. I have a problem that sidelines me from my previous work. Although I wouldnt say Im to choked up about it. However, it will make me poor. In fact, I am already poor. Poo. A friend suggested I start a blog. He suggested I start one to make money. He has suggested many things. Many of them I ignore or dismiss as insane. For some reason, this isnt one of them.

Oh shit! A little about me........and my blog:

1. I will do almost anything to avoid correct punctuation or sentence structure.
2. I will most likely cuss more than you want. Unless of course you demand a non stop cussfest, in which case you are shit out of shitty fucking luck. Fuck.
3. I dont believe in "bad" words. However, I do believe in old people and stupid christians.
4. Im a liberal. I say liberal things. I also say improper things. Sometimes it involves children. Sometimes what I say offends old people and stupid christians. Fuck em.
5. Im not a fan of old people or christians. Unless they are giving me money. In which case.....no I still dont like them
6. Im usually much funnier than this. Unless you find this funny. In which case please keep moving. You are not welcome. Unless you plan on giving me money. Then you can give me money. But then leave. Thanks
7. Im 26 and I live with my grandmother and retarded brother.
8. Sometimes I cry.
9. I honestly believe that no matter how bad it gets, there is always suicide.
10. From now on please refer to me as "Butch". Reasons will be disiminated to the masses at a much later date.

After doing my spellcheck I realized it wants me to capitalize christians. No.

3 comments:

hampton said...

it's bright eyes. it's hard to hear that song and not fall in love.

Lloyd the Riddle said...

what the hell is lindsay talking about? I'm glad you started. Now, don't be a lazy fuck

the author said...

"After doing my spellcheck I realized it wants me to capitalize christians. No."

Excellent.