Thursday, December 7, 2006

Day 4: When A Man Loves A Woman

I want to fall in love with a woman. It's an experience I have never had. I've come close I think. Twice. However I think with both of them, it was more lust than love. Yeah. Lust. Love's touch has never fallen upon me. There has never been a human in my life I've truly wanted to be with. Not just be around. Be with.

I'm not crying here.....well.....maybe just a little.

The way I see it, at the golden age of 26, my time for love has most likely already passed. I'm now so set in my ways and beliefs, there is no way I'm going to settle. It would take a pretty amazing woman to catch my eye. An even more special one to catch my heart. All I can really look forward to is this:

Being the old guy on my porch with the cane, yelling at passing kids to stay off my grass. Damn fucking kids. Bastards.

All i need now is a cane......and a porch.

Fucking kids.

1 comment:

the author said...

Sometimes, it doesn't happen until you're 33.