Friday, March 9, 2007

My First Blog Since My Last Blog

I know it's Friday. I know I'm supposed to be working right now. I know so many things. There is however one thing I don't know: Why have I not Blogged in so very, very long?

Regardless of the answer, I am blogging now. So please. CALM THE FREAK DOWN!

You may have noticed that I used the word freak right there instead of that other unspeakable word that I might normally use. Like I said, I'm at work. I've been here for 4 days including today and the last thing I want is for my boss to be standing behind me while I curse away like a drunken sailor hopped up on goofballs.

NEWS UPDATE! NEWS UPDATE! NEWS UPDATE!

As you may have deduced by now, I have a job. I work with The Carter. Well, I don't really work WITH him. I work at the same place. However, if I stood up at my cubicle and yelled CAAAAARRRTERRRRRR!!! I'm pretty sure he would stick up his cute little head and I would be able to make eye contact across the room.

A lot has happened since my last blog. Actually that's not true at all. Besides the job, nothing of great importance has happened. Except this: Dave Matthews appeared as a brain damaged concert pianist on the show House this last Tuesday. WEEEEE!

If you don't find this blog more amusing then I can blame it on only one factor: My boss is staring at me right now.

I promise to have many, many, many more blogs in the future. I'm thinking about installing a door on my cubicle that way I will be able to blog with impunity. Next on Homeless Blogger: Tim looks for a new job!

1 comment:

hampton said...

so what do you do at this alleged "job?" more blogs to come? i'll believe it when i see it.

peace, yo.