Monday, March 12, 2007

From: Tim To: The Haters and Nonbelievers

It's happening. There is nothing you can do about it. It can't be stopped. No way. No sir. No mercy. No thanks.

What the crud am I referring to?

I just heard news of a new television show. Presented on Cable. A show that will command the airwaves in a kind of total dominance not seen since the days of I Love Lucy. That's right. I Love Lucy. Shut up.

Thursday, March 22nd at 9:30pm Central. Mark that date and time with a permanent marker. I don't care where. Just mark it. I'll wait.

Showtime has decided to bring one of the greatest radio programs of human history to the moving picture industry. That show: This American Life. If you don't know what This American Life is, you are most likely a Republican. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. JKJKJK. Actually, you probably just don't listen to NPR. Which of course makes you a right wing fascist pig. (Notice I'm not laughing here).

Every week on This American Life, Ira Glass sucks you into a cosmic rift in the space-time continuum of which there is no escape. He transports us mere mortals into a realm of complete bliss. It's a show about real people. It's a show about real life. It's a show set to flip the switch on television as you now know it. Dude.

So please, for the sake of the children, give it a once over. If you don't like what you see, you are stupid. Plain and simple. And if you don't have Showtime, you need to get it or find a friend that has it or watch through a neighbors window. Jesus Krizal!!!!! Just do something. I'm so sick of your bitching. There is a reason why God invented stealing cable.

Go.

P.S. Lindsay. I told you. Give me $1.

1 comment:

hampton said...

what did you tell me??

www.myspace.com/lolaray hey i am going to go see these guys play on sunday at the door... gayest venue in town, i know, but it's almost all we have left. if you're at all interested, holla at me.