Thursday, March 15, 2007

Which Begs The Question: What The F**K?

How in the hell....after all that has happened....can anyone with a brain in their head....still support the current administration? I am so freakin sick of Bush apologists. I want to puke. I mean seriously. Are these people robots? There has to be something wrong with them. Unless of course they are just kidding. That must be it. They are kidding. I'm not laughing.

I can't be specific. There is just too much. TOO FREAKIN MUCH!

We have been lied to. Repeatedly. About very serious issues. Our future is in the hands of greedy, motherless, manipulative, evil thieves. All they care about is making a buck. They certainly don't lose any sleep at night lying straight to our faces about their motives.

I know I'm not alone on this. There are millions of Americans and non-Americans alike who concur with my point of view. I say non-Americans because like most of us I'm only vaguely familiar with the concept that there are other less fortunate people that don't live inside these great Jesus blessed borders of ours. I mean I know they are out there, I just don't know what those places are called. Is it England? I heard someone say that once. Is that right? England?

We don't really care though do we. I mean yeah, I'm pissed but what am I going to do about it? Nothing. Maybe it's because I feel defeated before I even start. Maybe I'm just lazy. I keep telling myself, "as soon as I get my crap straight then I'll start trying to make a difference". I wonder.

There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Right? I'm not sure we can take much more of this.

Maybe the Jesus Fanatics are right and we are living in the end times. If so, I hope God can realize I have been kidding all these years. I have accepted Jesus into my heart as my lord and saviour and I voted for Bush just like he commanded. Oh lord, I just puked a little in my mouth just typing that.

Jon Stewart said it best: "Which begs the question, what the f**k?"

These people also said some things.

"What the world needs now is love" - Burt Bacharach

All we need is love. - The Beatles

We all need some light now. - Transatlantic

"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair" - Ron Burgandy

"Inconceivable" - Vizzini (the short ugly guy form The Princes Bride)

"Die you mutherf***ers!" - Man #4 (Pulp Fiction)

No comments: