Thursday, May 17, 2007

Trains, Buses and Civic Dutymobiles

Boomtime, Discord 64, Year of Our Lady of Discord 3173

Here are some of the things I did on Wednesday:



I rode the train for the first time. These folks seriously would not shut up about their stupid card game. Who knew minorities read the paper.


I rode the bus for the first time. One thought and one thought only kept running through my mind as I boarded this bus. Where did all the minorities from the train go?


I had jury duty. I served. I was the foreman. I laid down my mighty meat clever of justice. Pauly Shore was there. He kept touching my behind.


I kicked a hobo to death.

1 comment:

hampton said...

did you prefer the bus or the train? my vote is on the bus, but that's just me. the seats on the train are bigger, but when it's crowded the bus has a clear deliniation of where your seat ends and mine begins and i appreciate that. plus the overhead lights aren't as obnoxious at night and sometimes they turn them off.