Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm Pretty Awesome

Busy, busy, busy.

That was me this weekend.

A couple of things happened of great importance.

#1
I moved to north Arlington. So I could be closer to Guitar Center. So I could go in at any time and caress the sweet, sweet Access Virus TI with my nipples.

#2
I was on the news. Yes, that's right, unlike you, I was on the news. My thoughts on the very important topics that touch and shape our world were in great demand. They had to feel my feelings. With their hearts. With their minds. With their souls.

So, in summary: I'm better than you.

Sorry.

2 comments:

hampton said...

why were you on the news???

oh and btw i ended up getting bright eyes tix for next friday. you wanna go? i know rcpm tix did not cost nearly as much john/ben. let me know, killa!

(Tim Layne) the Homeless Blogger said...

Yes, yes and yes.