Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Spiderman 3 Starring: Thomas Haden Church as Sandman, Topher Grace as Venom and Bruce Campbell as Maître d’

Pungeday, Discord 55, Year of Our Lady of Discord 3173

So yeah, I can now join the ranks of humans who have seen the new Spiderperson movie (trying to be politically correct).

If you compare it to previous Spiderperson movies it blows disgruntled goats. However, it was definitely better than watching a Care Bear marathon while my grandmother sits naked in my lap eating butter with her hands.

!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

They kill Venom. That's dumb. He is the best Spidey villian. I hope Sam Raimi has a heart attack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE 100% Venom is the BEST villan,and Topher Grace was really hot as him ^_^ so they absolutly shouldnt have killed him off
and besides that, the whole script seemed wayyy to corny and cheesy,some parts were hard to watch since the cheesyness was overwhelming,such as the "emo spiderman" thrusting his hips and pointing and such things, very lame,and to say the least Spiderman 3 way a HUGE dissapointment!
but haha that bit bout ur Grandma,HILARIOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, I'm maybe one of the biggest fans of Venom..Venom is my favorite character and Topher is my favourite actor cause he played as venom! man, i was shocked to see venom killed!...i wished they made him a villain first and then later an anti-hero who will fight side-by-side with the spider. if venom doesnt return is spidey4 ...then F*** sam raimi. I am glad there are people like u who like venom(actually i m not a fan of spidey but a fan of ONLY venom)

Anonymous said...

yo venom is sick plus if he dies how is carnage goin to appear

Anonymous said...

Amazing with black spiderman, it's very strong with venom power.