Friday, May 11, 2007

"They Crawl From The Ocean To Paint In The Caves, But I'm Workin All Weekend I Need To Get Paid"

I have lived like a rock star this last week. Honestly, I'm sick of it. I can't wait to get back to my old boring life where I just sit at home and try to think up ridiculous crap to say in a blog that has no purpose.

  • Monday - Spiderman 3
  • Tuesday - Fox & Hound for a Black Forest and some Pear Cider
  • Wednesday - Amateur night at Hyena's where some guy totally stole my bit about humping my Grandmother.
  • Thursday - Modest Mouse (where I saw the most original band every in the history of sound, Man Man)
  • Friday - Bright Eyes tonight with a friend I've been trying not to actually see in person for quite some time now.

I don't have anything funny to say. I just wanted y'all to know how much cooler I am than you.

By the way. Carter has his own site now. That's why there is no more According to Carter. It's right here.

1 comment:

hampton said...

hey. um, your playlist rules.