Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Me + Glen Phillips =

Love Babies.

I went to his show this last Sunday. As well as playing music, he talked about allot of stuff. Including Dirty Dancing.

I went with Shawn, Michelle and Sarah. It was at a yoga place. It was neat.

One of the greatest things about Glen live is his banter with the audience. Nowhere else could this have taken place:

Shawn: (yelled about the rest of the crowd) "I had the time of my life!"

Glen: (spoken quietly into the mic) "And I owe it all to you"

Also, I insulted the opening lady. Her name is Natalia. I called her Natalie. Then I banged on the bathroom door and yelled to see if there was anyone in there. Only to find it was Mr. Phillips. I scared him. I'm a douche.

He played Rise Up. Which is basically his best song ever. You can hear it on his myspace.

No comments: